Jesmonite® AC930 is a rapid setting acrylic polymer modified cement-based composite. It is a shrinkage-compensated material of low permeability and is durable in all conditions of external weathering. AC930 is formulated as a high specification, glass reinforced cement.
- Designed for large glass reinforced decorative mouldings and also medium to smaller castings.
- Available in a plain grey colour, however, can be custom matched to a wide range of bespoke colours using appropriate UV stable oxide pigments.
- Low viscosity, aiding flow and ability to pour.
- Compatible with a wide range of fibre reinforcements such as PVA Fibres and AR Fibres to enhance durability.
- Improved flexural strength and stability
- Excellent abrasion resistance and impact strength
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Rapid curing and early strength gain
- Shrinkage compensated and dimensionally stable
- Very low water absorption/porosity
Scalability & Fixing
Some of our products are suitable for larger scale architectural applications and detailed panelised formats including external decorative features. Jesmonite cladding panels can be affixed in fashions akin to conventional GRC or concrete systems.
For full design advice, engineering assitance and project/specification support – please contact our Jesmonite Architectural Solutions team.
Made from Jesmonite CPD’s are also available upon request.
AC930 is available in both small quantities and bulk purchase, it is suitable for small scale casting, both solid and glass reinforced, but also large scaled applications in commercial envrionments.
Applications, where AC930 is best used, are:
- Stone Imitation Finishes
- External & Internal Solid Cast Features
- Wall & Floor Tiles
- Sculptural/Artistic Works
AC930 can be combined with Jesmonite PVA Fibres or AR Chopped Strands to achieve a higher level of impact resistance and overall strength for certain applications.
Our bespoke colour-matching service is available for this product, which utilises our industry-leading colour-matching team who can analyse the pigmentation of many objects/surfaces and provide a custom blended AC930 base for your use. MOQ 250kg.
Where do I buy Jesmonite?
At Jesmonite we operate through official distributors, if you are looking to place an order for Jesmonite materials, find the cost of products or the cost of shipping simply contact one of your nearest distributors.
Follow us on Instagram
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest news and inspiration