Jesmonite AC830 is an acrylic polymer modified cementitious casting composite. It is a shrinkage-compensated material of low absorbency and is durable in all conditions of weathering. The compound is designed for fine decorative castings and is suitable for statuary, water-features, and decorative cast objects that are durable and frost resistant.
- Very high durability in all conditions of external weathering including water features, statuary, cast stone decorative building elements etc.
- Can be custom matched to a wide range of bespoke building colours using the appropriate UV stable oxide pigments.
- Self-leveling technology negates the need for vibration equipment for air free castings, simply brush the material onto the mould and pour.
- Compatible with a wide range of fibre reinforcements such as PVA Fibres and Polypropylene Fibres to enhance durability.
- Excellent fine detail retrieval
- Resistant to impact, abrasion, and frost
- Very low porosity
Scalability & Fixing
Some of our products are suitable for larger scale architectural applications and detailed panelised formats including external decorative features. Jesmonite cladding panels can be affixed in fashions akin to conventional GRC or concrete systems.
For full design advice, engineering assitance and project/specification support – please contact our Jesmonite Architectural Solutions team.
Made from Jesmonite CPD’s are also available upon request.
AC830 is a bulk purchase material designed as a thicker, solid-casting alternative to AC730. It has a slower total set time but has the inherent ability to be cast in solid sections where other Jesmonite products, namely AC730, may be unsuitable.
Applications, where AC830 is best used, are:
- Water Features
- Cast-Stone Imitation Finishes
- External & Internal Solid Cast Features
- Wall & Floor Tiles
- Sculptural/Artistic Works
AC830 can be combined with Jesmonite AR Quadaxial Glass, PVA Fibres or AR Chopped Strands to achieve a higher level of impact resistance and overall strength for certain applications.
Our bespoke colour-matching service is available for this product, which utilises our industry-leading colour-matching team who can analyse the pigmentation of many objects/surfaces and provide a custom blended AC830 base for your use. MOQ 500kg.
Where do I buy Jesmonite?
At Jesmonite we operate through official distributors, if you are looking to place an order for Jesmonite materials, find the cost of products or the cost of shipping simply contact one of your nearest distributors.
Follow us on Instagram
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest news and inspiration