Jesmonite AC300 is a water-based material used to make decorative moulded objects. It has a lower resin content than AC100 for cost-sensitive applications where our AC100 may be over specified. It can be cast and laminated using our unique Quadaxial Glass.
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, and wall panels
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products, including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
- Sold in bulk only.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
Where do I buy Jesmonite?
At Jesmonite we operate through official distributors, if you are looking to place an order for Jesmonite materials, find the cost of products or the cost of shipping simply contact one of your nearest distributors.
Follow us on Instagram
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest news and inspiration