Jesmonite AC630 is an acrylic polymer-modified, cement-based composite. It is a shrinkage-compensated material of low permeability and is durable in all conditions.
- Can be used for applications that require greater dimensional stability, overall strength, and enhanced durability within extreme conditions.
- Compatible with reinforcements such as Jesmonite Alkali Resistant 13mm Chopped Glass Strands and Jesmonite Alkali Resistant Quadaxial Glass.
- The technology can be utilised for fine surface detail, castings, premix flat panel and lightweight applications.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish.
- Low shrinkage, excellent dimensional stability
- Solvent free & no VOCs
- Ultimate strength when glass reinforced
- Fire resistant
Scalability & Fixing
Some of our products are suitable for larger scale architectural applications and detailed panelised formats including external decorative features. Jesmonite cladding panels can be affixed in fashions akin to conventional GRC or concrete systems.
For full design advice, engineering assitance and project/specification support – please contact our Jesmonite Architectural Solutions team.
Made from Jesmonite CPD’s are also available upon request.
AC630 is the latest innovation in flat-panel technology, a hand cast product that can create truly flat, ultra-thin, dimensionally stable, panels in a variety of large sizes without any performance degradation.
AC630 is a professional-grade product designed for commercial and advanced users, it was designed with the following applications in mind:
- Large Spanning Objects
- Cladding Panels
- Architectural Features
The product is designed to be used with Jesmonite 13mm AR Chopped Strands to achieve the highest level of strength – to learn more about this product please contact our Jesmonite Architectural Solutions team.
Our bespoke colour-matching service is available for this product, which utilises our industry-leading colour-matching team who can analyse the pigmentation of many objects/surfaces and provide a custom blended AC630 base for your use. MOQ 500kg.
Where do I buy Jesmonite?
At Jesmonite we operate through official distributors, if you are looking to place an order for Jesmonite materials, find the cost of products or the cost of shipping simply contact one of your nearest distributors.
Follow us on Instagram
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest news and inspiration