Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based eco-resin and is widely used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no harmful chemicals.
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould replication, and wall panels.
- The ultimate chameleon material can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
- The AC100 range comes in packs of 3.5kg to 3,500kg.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- No harmful chemicals
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
Scalability & Fixing
Some of our products are suitable for larger scale architectural applications and detailed panelised formats, including external decorative features. Jesmonite cladding panels can be affixed in fashions akin to conventional GRC or concrete systems.
For full design advice, engineering assitance and project/specification support – please contact our Jesmonite Architectural Solutions team.
Made from Jesmonite CPD’s are also available upon request.
AC100 can be used in a variety of applications, it’s most popular and widely used in interior applications and internal environments – this is where the product is at home.
Applications, where AC100 is advantageous over conventional materials, are:
- Candle Holders
- Internal Décor
- Interior Wall Panels
- Interior Features (Coving, Cornicing, Etc.)
- Film Set & Prop Work
- Artistry & Sculptural Pieces
The product can be cast solid or as a thin-shell laminate hollow centred piece, therefore reducing the weight whilst maximising material use and still achieving a high level of detail and impact resistance if glass reinforced using Jesmonite Quadaxial Glass Mesh.
Where do I buy Jesmonite?
At Jesmonite we operate through official distributors, if you are looking to place an order for Jesmonite materials, find the cost of products or the cost of shipping simply contact one of your nearest distributors.
Follow us on Instagram
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest news and inspiration