Art Case Studies
- Legoland, Windsor
- Saga Cruises Spirit of Discovery
- Wartski Jewellers
- STORE STORE London
- The British Museum
- Mouldmaking and Casting - Nick Brooks
- Fons Americanus at the Tate Modern
- Winchester Cathedral
- May Wild Studio, Manchester
- Richmond Hotel, Liverpool
- The Best of Australia
- Young Jesmonite Designers
- Marion Verboom - Tectonies
Architecture Case Studies
- Stevensons of Norwich
- 61 Southwark Street, London
- HSBC Headquarters, Birmingham
- Westfield Australia
- ZSL London Zoo
- Holborn Gate
- Fitzroy Place, London
- Portabello Square, London
- Private Residential Palace - Middle East
- Castle Ashby
- P&O Cruise Liner 'Britannia'
- 200 Hammersmith Road
- Soho Place - Marketing Suite
- Project Light, Canada Water
- The Minster Building, 3 Minster Court
The Minster Building, 3 Minster Court
Manufacturer: Simplicity Specialist Finishes Ltd
Client: Ivanhoe Cambridge
Product: Jesmonite AC730
The Minster Building is located in the heart of the City of London’s financial district.
This impressive architectural rejuvenation of an iconic building, originally opened in 1993, was designed to provide high quality commercial space with the focus on a better work-life balance.
The heart of the building has an awe-inspiring eight storey atrium which showcases a vast number of internal Jesmonite AC730 fluted panels.
Our client required a material which could replicate natural stone whilst replicating fine surface detail, Jesmonite AC730 proved to be the perfect material solution due to its chameleon like characteristics.
The Jesmonite AC730 material solution is shrinkage compensated with reduced free-lime content and has low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems.