Jesmonite is the ultimate chameleon material of the building industry, it can be used to replicate the appearance and texture of any surface finish in any number of colours.
With the combination of natural raw materials and a special blend of water based liquids, Jesmonite offers a superior alternative to other building materials, it is a fast setting system, with a number of product benefits:
- Strong, flexible and more durable, making it high impact resistant
- Lighter than stone, glass-reinforced concrete, sand and cement products
- Independently fire rated in accordance with European Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Reduced smoke density and toxicity characteristics
- Replicates the very finest detail
- It has the ability to mimic any texture and reproduce the effect of materials such as stone, metal, wood, leather and fabric
- Water-based not solvent-based, making it kinder to the environment
- Can be pigmented to any colour or RAL reference.
We offer a fully bespoke service, from concept to completion. We have a team of professionals that can provide technical advice to architect and design practices across all aspects or your project:
- Made from Jesmonite CPD seminars
- Project meetings and site visits
- Introductions to approved Jesmonite manufacturers/fabricators
- Introductions to Jesmonite Structural Engineers
- Bespoke colour matching service for volume orders
Book a free CPD Course
Are you an architectural or design based practice? We offer a ‘Made from Jesmonite CPD’ which covers an introduction to Jesmonite material solutions, which are used to create bespoke architectural elements and lightweight cladding panels. The CPD would normally last approximately one hour with open Q&A throughout.Find Out More
Our Case Studies
An extensive and impressive range of finishes has been produced, including a variety of metals and pigmented materials. The quality that can be produced is extremely high, both in resemblance to the material they are imitating, and the quality of surface finishes.